BillingTree Delivers Growth, Technology & Added Value during first Six Months under New CEO Edz Sturans
– Company experienced record growth thanks to solution integrations, new technology offerings and partnerships driving expansion across multiple industries including ARM & Auto Finance
– Value added services drew rapid customer acceptance including complimentary access to Compliance Coach and record webinar participation
– CEO expanded commitment to certifications and ongoing community service
Phoenix, Ariz. March 3, 2015 –BillingTree® payment solutions experienced continued growth over the past six months and throughout 2014 as the company welcomed new clients and further expanded its payment offerings across the ARM, Auto Finance, Credit Union and Healthcare industries. The cross-industry growth came during a period of leadership transition at BillingTree following the August 2014 appointment of new CEO Edgars “Edz” Sturans, announced last September.
BillingTree also saw increased adoption of new payment technologies as customers looked to enhance their existing payment processing by integrating solutions such as Interactive Voice Response, Virtual Negotiation and data feed technology. Alongside expanding product adoption, in Q4 BillingTree announced a new strategic partnership with DealerClick offering their Auto Finance customers access to a wider suite of payment solutions.
Under Edz’s guidance, BillingTree continued enhancing its Customer First program to ensure even greater levels of customer service and support. Advancements included a new support webpage, expanded communications, complementary customer access to Compliance Coach and Compliance Central, plus the company will again be covering costs of the annual NACHA Rulebooks for ACH processing customers. The company also ran a series of webinars to share information regarding payment processing technology and services – including advice on how to remain compliant under the ever-increasing scrutiny of regulatory bodies such as the CFPB.
BillingTree’s commitment to industry best practice continued with the December addition of the 2014 assessment in line with the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Security Rule . This compliments the completion of the examination on Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 16 and PCI Compliance certifications achieved earlier in the year.
“It’s been a busy and successful six months since joining the BillingTree team and I am pleased to have begun my tenure by adding even more value for our clients – while developing and increasing the adoption of new payment technology,” commented Edz Sturans, President and CEO of BillingTree. “The culture at BillingTree plays a vital role in helping our customers grow and we’ve got many more exciting innovations in development that are coming in 2015”.
As well as steering the company through a successful leadership transition, Edz continued to emphasize BillingTree’s long-standing tradition of working with local charities. Charitable work includes support for:
- Florence Crittenton’s Teaming Up For Girls Luncheon
- Season for Sharing, the annual holiday campaign of The Arizona Republic, azcentral.com and 12 News, which is a donor-advised fund of the Arizona Community Foundation
- St. Mary’s Food Bank and Feed My Starving Children – BillingTree employees continue the long-standing company volunteering policy, supplying 3 paid office-hours per month per staff for charitable causes. This employer-paid volunteer time includes support totaling around 1,800 man-hours per year
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital – A donation, event sponsorships and volunteer hours continue to help the young patients at the hospital
BillingTree’s mission has centered around assisting companies with growing their business by delivering cost-effective, compliant payment solutions that increase and accelerate collections. Committed to and serving the accounts receivable industry for over a decade, BillingTree is the industry leader in the breadth of integrations with core collection platform systems and payment technologies, and in payment compliance. At BillingTree – Your Growth is Our Business. For more information, visit www.mybillingtree.com or call 877.4.BILLTREE.