BillingTree adds C-level appointments and announces new Industry Market Alignments to support demand
- Leadership appointments and vertical industry realignment support next stage of company’s growth
- Focus given to five key verticals – Financial Services, ARM, Healthcare, Property Management and Business to Business
Phoenix, Ariz. – February 8, 2018 BillingTree®, the leading payment technology provider, today announced the extension of its C-level team and made five key senior vertical industry appointments as part of a company-wide strategic reorganization to drive continued growth. The new vertical industry management structure will enable BillingTree to provide specialized services and expertise in each of its key markets – Financial Services, Property Management, Healthcare, Business to Business and Accounts Receivables Management (ARM).
The two new C-level executives follow the appointments of a Chief Compliance Officer and Chief Financial Officer in mid-2017.
- Melissa Kirk has been promoted to Chief Information Officer (CIO). Melissa has been with BillingTree for five years and in her tenure, has successfully championed organization wide, strategic technology transformation. In this role, she will be a key decision-maker regarding strategic growth, IT infrastructure, data and products and will help integrate new technology solutions to meet the aggressive ongoing growth plans of BillingTree.
- Chad Probst has been promoted to Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). Chad has been a pillar at BillingTree and an integral part of the company’s success over the years through his different roles. As CRO, Chad is responsible for all revenue generation processes through organic growth and acquisition strategies. He is accountable for driving better integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions, including marketing, sales, implementations, customer support, pricing, and revenue management.
The five industry appointments follow a multi-year period of continued revenue growth for BillingTree driven by new partnerships, products and the expansion into key verticals. The new structure will support increased focus and commitment in each of the company’s key vertical markets:
- Jason Hiland will help build the BillingTree Financial Services sales team to focus on rapid growth within the credit union and banking markets.
- Steven Langlois will have an essential role in supporting the expansion into the Business to Business market.
- Steve Recchia will focus on opportunities within the Accounts Receivable Management Industry.
- Greg Mallin is responsible for all growth and partnership initiatives within the Property Management market.
- Pat McIntyre will lead the Healthcare division as the company continues to expand its footprint in this growing market.
“BillingTree enters 2018 with an outstanding leadership team aimed at growing key areas for the business. Because of their expertise, experience and commitment to our core values, BillingTree strengthens its foundation as a leader in delivering forward thinking solutions,” said Edz Sturans, CEO and President at BillingTree. “The moves announced today will better stimulate focus on our overall growth goals in the shifting payments landscape.”
BillingTree® is the leading provider of integrated payments solutions to the Healthcare, ARM, Property Management, B2B, and Financial Services industry verticals. Through its technology-enabled suite of products and services, BillingTree enables organizations to increase efficiency and decrease the costs of payment processing while adhering to compliance regulations. Leveraging more than a decade of market experience, BillingTree is dedicated to growing payments with technology through an integrated omni-channel offering, suite of proprietary products and value-added services, and a company-wide focus on delivering extraordinary customer service.