BillingTree expands leadership team adding new CFO role plus additional senior sales and risk team appointments
- Bryan Schreiber joins BillingTree as new Chief Financial Officer
- Kathy Baker joins as Director of Risk and Underwriting, Steve Recchia as Director of Sales
- Additional hiring planned to accommodate recent growth
Phoenix, Ariz. – June 21, 2017 BillingTree®, the leading payment technology and merchant services provider, today announced the appointment of Bryan Schreiber as Chief Financial Officer. Schreiber will oversee the company’s expansion plans to spearhead growth and drive revenue in new and existing focus markets, including ARM, Healthcare, Financial Services, Property Management and more.
Prior to joining BillingTree, Schreiber held financial leadership positions at FinTech providers including FundTech and BankServ and was most recently head of Finance, US Payments, Treasury & Enterprise Solutions at D+H. Schreiber has worked in the finance and accounting industry for more than 25 years and is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the state of Arizona.
Schreiber’s appointment comes during a period of major expansion for BillingTree which has grown its headcount by 30% since its recapitalization by private equity firm Parthenon during Q4 2016. The company continues with plans to increase its workforce to support its rapid growth and has also announced two new senior appointments to its leadership team:
- Kathy Baker joins BillingTree as Director of Risk and Underwriting and brings over 20 years of experience in the merchant acquiring industry. Baker was the former Director of Enterprise Business Compliance at TSYS Acquiring Solutions, where she was responsible for developing the company’s Risk and Security strategy and will now lead the risk management and underwriting teams at BillingTree.
- Steve Recchia joins as Director of Sales and leads the BillingTree Sales and Account Management Team in alignment with the company’s business development strategy. Recchia is tasked to help accelerate growth in key markets including accounts receivable management, financial services, healthcare, property management, and student loan industries.
“The newest members to the BillingTree team reflect both the success the company is experiencing and our commitment to supporting the ongoing needs of our current and future customers” said Edgars Sturans, CEO and President at BillingTree. “Bryan, Kathy and Steve bring an invaluable set of skills to the team and will help broaden and strengthen our position as the leading payment technology provider in the markets we serve. It is an exciting time to be part of BillingTree and all three will help continue the success we’ve had in the fast-changing payments industry.”
BillingTree® is the leading provider of integrated payments solutions to the healthcare, ARM and financial services industry verticals. Through its technology-enabled suite of products and services, BillingTree enables organizations to increase efficiency and decrease the costs of payment processing while adhering to compliance regulations. Leveraging more than a decade of market experience, BillingTree is dedicated to growing payments with technology through an integrated omni-channel offering, suite of proprietary products and value-added services, and a Company-wide focus on delivering extraordinary customer service.