Becker's HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference
Hyatt Regency, Chicago, IL
September 21 - 23
Click Here to view the event website.
- Over 255 Total Speakers
- 150+ speakers from hospitals and health systems - focused on Health IT and Revenue Cycle
- 9 Tracks & 134 Sessions over 2.5 days
- Great sessions on Epic, Cyber Security, Telehealth, Mobile Health, Revenue Cycle Optimization, Predictive Analytics, Cerner, Denials, Patient clearance and more
- Keynote talks by George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America; Sugar Ray Leonard, Boxing Legend, Successful Entrepreneur and Author The Big Fight: My Life In and Out of the Ring; Daniel J. Barchi, MEM, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, New York-Presbyterian; Edward Marx, Executive Vice President, The Advisory Board Company; Interim Chief Information Officer, NYC Health + Hospitals; Shafiq Rab, MD, Chief Information Officer, Rush University Medical Center; Susan Salka is CEO, president and director of AMN Healthcare Services, Inc., (AMN); Amber McGraw Walsh, JD, Chairperson, McGuireWoods LLP and more to come!
- Join the brightest minds in Health IT and the Revenue Cycle - great networking - learn more in 48 hours than you can all year!