Click Here to view the event website.
The Debt Collection Forum. A Forum for Debt Collectors...By Debt Collectors will be held April 17th - 19th, 2017 in Nashville, TN at the Millennium Maxwell House Hotel. Nashville is the darling of the South, and more impressively, one of the most coveted travel destinations in the world. Experience the best of country music at the historic Grand Ole Opry, explore world-class exhibits at the Country Music Hall of Fame, hit the greens at the Gaylord Springs Golf Links, or much more when you visit Music City for DCF 2017.
The Debt Collection Forum provides quality content at a reasonable price-point to allow organizations to send multiple attendees and encourage active participation. This event is intended for debt collection professionals who are:
• First and Third Party Debt Collectors
• Collection Managers
• Compliance Professionals
• Senior Level Executives
While there are many great conferences within our industry to choose from, most collection conferences just scratch the surface when attempting to provide real world solutions. The Debt Collection Forum provides debt collection professionals with a foundation of direction, insight, and actionable solutions that can be applied regardless of the size of an organization. Join us as we assemble an expert team of operations, compliance, and training professionals that will deep dive into real world solutions for today’s real world debt collection issues. Here is what you can expect:
• Solution driven sessions, not sponsor driven sessions
• Substance from "In The Trenches" experts who live it, breathe it, work it...every day
• Learn operational, compliance, and training strategies that have proven success
• Understand how to efficiently and effectively manage YOUR resources
• Apply state of the art technology solutions at the first ever Technology Showcase