Credit & Debit Card Payment Processing
In a 2018 study by TSYS, 70% of consumers prefer credit and debit cards for everyday purchases. This percentage grows every year with a 7% year-over-year growth for credit cards and 10% increase for debit cards. It’s clear that consumers feel the most comfortable with these payment options, so it’s critical to offer simple and seamless acceptance of these channels.
How do I choose the best credit card and debit card processor?
Because Credit and Debit cards are so popular, some people think all credit card processors are the same. Nothing could be further from the truth. The fact is that there are very distinct differences between payment processors and choosing the right one can save time, headaches and hard dollars.
Why work with BillingTree?
There are some very significant advantages to choosing BillingTree as your credit and debit card processor. Here are a few good reasons:
- With more than $4 Billion in payments successfully processed in 2018, BillingTree is an expert in high-volume processing and we are Level 1 PCI compliant
- We’re not only compliant, we have an entire compliance department, and we own our compliance certifications
- BillingTree offers banking redundancy, which assures clients have multiple options for processing
- Online automated card acceptance saves costs by reducing staffing requirements
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex fees are inevitable. Our proprietary technology gets you the best rates
- There’s no bait and switch with BillingTree. The rates quoted are our rates. We don’t hook you in with low card present transaction fees and then jack up our rates for online transactions for example