Debit Card Only (DCO) Payment Processing
Debit Card Only (DCO) payment processing is a great fit for organizations that are unable to accept credit cards, but still need to receive payments. The Debit Card Only option offers debit card processing using the same networks, with the same super-fast speed as credit and charge card processing. The only difference is that payment is made with a bank-issued debit card, not a traditional credit card.
What payment channels are available for Debit Card Only processing?
With the BillingTree DCO processing solutions, you can accept payments via debit card through a secure web-based portal. In addition, a phone-based system can be used either through automated IVR or an agent-assisted process.
What are the advantages of Debit Card Only processing?
- Debit Card Only is ideal for industries and organizations that are not able to accept credit cards
- The same networks that process credit cards are used to process Debit Card Only, for speed and efficiency
- The BillingTree technology platform filters out certain MIDs to make sure debit cards are the only payment method accepted
- Debit Cards are one of the fastest payment methods preferred by consumers
- Integrates with many of the leading technologies already used by the healthcare, financial services and accounts receivable management (ARM) industries