Text and SMS payments
BillingTree’s Text Payments solution allows your customers to pay with one of the most ubiquitous channels available today, text message.
Text messaging payments, or SMS, is available on the CareView or Payrazr platform, or even as a stand-alone service. It empowers customers to set up a digital wallet and make payments by simply texting the last four digits of their mobile phone numbers to a provided number. Also, unlike other providers that use SMS to simply notify consumers of a payment, The BillingTree 2-Way Text platform allows secure and compliant payments to be made with the tap of a mobile device.
Why should I use 2-Way Text Payments?
- Text payments have achieved an 80% response rate from consumers looking to make payments
- 81% of consumers own a smartphone, putting text payments right at their fingertips
- The BillingTree text payments platform is not a notification system. It is a full-fledged payment channel where consumers can make verified payments
- Providing more payment channels, such as SMS, will make customers more likely to make payments more often
- Customers opt in to using text messages as a payment channel, so all they have to do is reply to a request to simply make a payment