Web & Online Payment Processing Portals
BillingTree can build a custom online payment portal, branded to your company, so your customers can make payments at their convenience, wherever they want, at any time they want. In our modern society, consumers are comfortable making payments online for everything from monthly bills to payments to their dentist.
The great thing about web portals are that they don’t require a human employee to process them, saving untold sums of time and money. In addition, online portals can accept several different payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, eChecks (ACH) and payment plans.
You’ll love the flexibility of your company branded online payment portal. It can be customized with extremely simple payment forms, all the way to fully featured portals that provide consumers with their entire payment history and archived invoices, so they can self-serve rather than calling to speak with a rep.
Why should I use an online portal to receive web payments?
- BillingTree portals are HIPAA, SSAE and PCI-compliant, ensuring security and protection of both the company and the customer
- Payments are received and processed in real time for lightning-fast delivery
- Web portals are branded to your company for a seamless customer experience
- Payments can be made 24-hours-a-day on desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets
- Advanced features allow you to offer payment plans, archived invoices and card management