Web & Online Payment Processing Portals
BillingTree can build a custom online payment portal, branded to your company, so your customers can make payments at their convenience, wherever they want, at any time they want.
In our modern society, consumers are comfortable with online payment processing and user-friendly interface for everything from monthly bills to payments to their dentist.
BillingTree's Online Payment Portal
Why Should You Use an Online Payment Processing Portal to Receive Web Payments?
- BillingTree portals are HIPAA, SSAE, and PCI-compliant, ensuring security and protection of both the company and the customer
- Payments are received and processed in real-time for lightning-fast delivery
- Web portals are branded to your company for a seamless customer experience
- Payments can be made 24-hours-a-day on desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets
- Advanced features allow you to offer payment plans, archived invoices, and card management
The great thing about online payment processing is that you don’t need an employee to process them, saving untold sums of time and money. In addition, online portals can accept several different payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, eChecks (ACH), and payment plans.
You’ll love the flexibility of online payment processing. It can be customized with extremely simple payment forms, all the way to fully-featured portals that provide consumers with their entire payment history and archived invoices. Now, they can self-serve rather than calling to speak with a rep.
You get the added benefit of reducing your administration costs. The less time your team has to spend solving minor issues, the more time they have to work on what matters.
An online payment portal is the perfect way for your business to provide a popular payment option to consumers and protect your business from risk. You can securely process multiple payment types, track payments, and interact with your customers like never before!