Payment Gateways Help to Simplify the Payment Process
As online shopping becomes more prevalent and increasing numbers of customers choose to pay their bills and make purchases over the Internet, it is no surprise that more firms and organizations are turning to payment gateway providers to streamline that process and to expand their businesses. Convenience is the key to the success of both brick-and-mortar businesses and e-commerce companies. By utilizing a secure payment gateway, merchants can increase their profits, minimize late payments and improve customer service for a situation that will benefit everyone.
Features to Suit Your Company’s Needs
When looking for a payment gateway provider, it is essential to choose one that offers all of the features that your company needs to succeed in today’s competitive economy. BillingTree offers a full suite of payment gateway options, ensuring that they have the perfect choice for businesses of all sizes, from large enterprises to smaller firms.
Offering the ultimate in flexibility, Payrazr’s suite of gateways offer seamless integration and in-depth reporting for an intuitive and innovative solution for processing credit and debit card payments any time of day, thus increasing revenue in hours that were previously considered lost hours for revenue. Adopting technology that is on the cutting edge, this advanced system eliminates the hassle and inconvenience of manual processing to allow a greater focus to be placed on other elements of the business.
The Benefits of A Payment Gateway
Payment gateways offer a host of key benefits for both businesses and consumers. These include:
- Businesses are well protected from fraud thanks to the secure system.
- Customers benefit from being able to pay with all major debit and credit cards as well as make ACH payments.
- Payments can be made through both desktop and mobile devices for additional convenience.
- Business operations can be streamlined because of advanced management functions and centralized reporting.
- Both the customers’ and the business’ data will be secured because of PCI compliance.
The Convenience of Online Payment Portals
In order to attract more business and to retain customers, it is more important than ever for companies to offer an online payment portal where credit and debit cards, as well as ACH payments, can be made. Consumers appreciate the convenience of being able to use their regular cards, as well as the ease of being able to make their payments fit their schedule. This is something that is very simple when using payment gateways because they offer 24/7 access to the payment system. By offering the ability to make payments through either a desktop PC or a mobile device, payment gateway providers offer a future-proof way for companies to expand their services, attract additional customers, and build their brand.
- Proven performance within financial services collections
- Comprehensive payment solutions: Accept multiple forms of payments
- Payments are processed 24/7 through online and mobile platforms
- Payments authorized in real-time
- Centralized reporting
- PCI, SSAE-16, HIPAA, SOC 1 & 2 Certified
- Flexible Merchant Service Capability
- Payment flexibility increases member and customer retention
ACCEPT MORE PAYMENTS
- Credit, Debit, HSA, FSA, ACH, Check 21
INTEGRATED WITH LEADING SOFTWARE PROVIDERS
- In-house integration services team to deploy APIs into your systems
- Full QA and functionality testing
- 24/7 service and support
- Deployed thousands of times
CUTTING EDGE AND BEST OF BREED PAYMENT SOLUTIONS
- Extensive partnerships with leading payment solution providers, combined with our in-house technology development team, ensures a comprehensive suite of Services & Solutions