Branded payment portals are how merchants prefer to accept online payments from their customers. Payment Portals provide a quick and convenient payment experience for consumers, leading to a better overall interaction with a company. Satisfied customers are much more likely to stay loyal to businesses.
What are branded payment portals?
Branded payment portals are online payment gateways. Customers love them because they can log onto these custom and secure websites to pay for goods and services via cards, eChecks, and ACH payments. They control their entire journey and can send payments in as little as a few minutes. The branded payment portals are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, allowing consumers to pay at their convenience.
How to select a payment portal provider
Business owners who would like to start using a branded payment portal need to find a provider that suits their needs. Your payment processing provider should:
- Use your branding. This way, your customers will have a seamless experience transitioning from your website to your branded payment portal.
- Allow customers to add recurring payments that will save them precious time and energy remembering when to make payments.
- Be user-intuitive. Customers do not have hours to learn how to use branded payment portals. Also, they want to be able to utilize the site quickly on their mobile devices while on the go.
- Be set up to accept multiple forms of payment including cards, ACH payments, and eChecks so customers can pay on their terms.
- Offer competitive credit card processing You may lose money if your branded payment portals charge too much for processing.
- Provide the highest level of security for payment processing. In a survey conducted by Duke University in conjunction with CFO Magazine’s Global Business Outlook, it was reported that hackers have penetrated more than 80% of U.S. businesses. When hackers reveal customers’ sensitive information, customers are at risk and will no longer want to shop from you. Branded payment portals need to have the highest security, which includes being PCI, SSAE-16, and HIPAA certified.
Now is the time to improve your customer service and collect payments faster.
Branded payment portals are simple, quick, and convenient for customers and business owners. To learn more about BillingTree’s Payrazr payment portal, contact BillingTree today or call us at 877-424-5587.